- Category: Resources
- Last Updated on June 30, 2011
A Personal Greeting to Pastors and Church Leaders
from Rick Ruiz, Church Relations Director
Greetings to you in the name of Jesus—in Hebrew, Y'shua—our Messiah!
If you are a pastor or church leader, this section of our web site has been prepared for you. We want to be a resource for you in several ways:
- If you are new to Jews for Jesus, please review our Mission and Faith Statements as well as learn about our history and financial integrity.
- You might be interested in scheduling some of our presentations such as Christ in the Passover, Christ in the Feast of Tabernacles and more. Our commitment is to bring a high quality program to your church so that your people will be encouraged, edified and enriched in their faith.
- We know that not everyone in your congregation will feel a burden for Jewish evangelism. But there will be a few who commit to pray for our outreach and we'd like to minister to them through our free monthly newsletter. It is available here online for you to review.
- There will be others who have Jewish friends and want a handle on how to more effectively share their faith with those friends. We have books, videos and online advice we can offer for specific situations.
- And perhaps some of what we do can be an aid to your church programs. If you are looking for short term missions projects in which to get your young people involved, we have meaningful two-, three- and four-week projects year round. Send a team from your church to places like Buenos Aires, Montreal and Washington DC. And you don't have to be Jewish to take part.
- On a practical level, your worship leader might like to have access to some of our original Jewish gospel music for your choir or worship team. We don't charge for multiple copies or for use on PowerPoint. Please contact our Music Director, Jeff Millenson, for further information.
- We also hope that some of the articles on this site will be useful in your own sermon preparation and personal evangelism ministry. And our scholar-in-residence can point you toward other helps online as well.
In our Messiah,
Church Relations Director
Short-Term Missions for Your Church
You don't have to be Jewish to help in a variety of ways on our witnessing campaigns. Get the details here.
Read a selection of some of our most important articles on the subject of the local church.
Schedule a Program
Fill out this online form and our Church Relations Department will get in touch with you regarding scheduling Jews for Jesus, or to answer any questions you may have.
You can use our material in your church bulletin or other church publication. This section tells you how.